Sewing Machine Needle Buyers Guide
- Groz-Beckert KG
- Parkweg 2
- 72458 Albstadt
- Tel: +49-7431-10-0
- Website: www.groz-beckert.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Groz-Beckert USA, Inc.
- Lakemont Business Park
- 3480 Lakemont Boulevard
- Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708-9243
- Tel: +1-803-548-4769
- Website: www.groz-beckert.com
- Contact: Philip Champagne, President
- Groz-Beckert is the world’s leading provider of industrial machine needles, precision parts, and fine tools, as well as systems and services for the production and joining of textile fabrics. All around the world, the products and services support the textile processes of knitting and warp knitting, weaving, felting, tufting, carding, and sewing. The company, founded in 1852, employs more than 8,800 people and turned over about 740 million euros in 2017. Everything comes together at the headquarters in Albstadt, Germany. The family-owned company also has further production sites in Germany, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Portugal, the USA, India, China, and Vietnam. Numerous sales affiliates and sales partners complement the international presence. Groz-Beckert offers its customers a comprehensive partnership – without boundaries and on-site in over 150 countries.
North & Central AmericaMerrow Superior LLC(Division of Merrow Sewing Machine Co.)502 Bedford StreetFall River, MA 02720Tel: +1-800-274-5800Website: www.supsew.comContact: Tony Amores, Product Specialist
Merrow Superior LLC(Division of Merrow Sewing Machine Co.)4851 Northwest 79th Avenue, Suite 12Miami, Florida 33166 USATel: +1-305-477-5585Website: www.supsew.com Contact: Federico Mejia, Sales Director
Superior Sewing – the largest wholesale distributor of high quality, competitively priced industrial sewing, manual cutting and finishing parts, supplies, and peripheral devices in the Western Hemisphere. Since 1949, when it started, it has been its policy to sell exclusively to dealers and distributors in its industry. Superior strives to be the most comprehensive source of parts and supplies in the industry, with one-stop-shopping, same-day shipments, and an e-commerce site that is easy to use and provides a wealth of information. Superior offers both non-OEM and OEM brand replacement parts for a wide range of industrial sewing, manual cutting, and finishing equipment. Superior is a premier distributor of OEM replacement parts for Brother, Durkopp-Adler, Hashima, Highlead, Kansai, Mitsubishi, Pegasus, Pfaff, Seiko, Rimoldi, Siruba, Union Special, and Yamato machines, and offers OEM parts for many other machine brands. Their range of branded products is vast and includes such industry gold-standard names as Albatross, Arrow, Bates, Cerliani, Cooper-Tools, C.S. Osborne, Dennison, Dixon, Dremel, Dyno, E.C. Mitchell, Electrorail, Fairgate, Gates, General Electric, Golden Eagle, Goldseal, Orange, Hirose, Jacobsen, Koban / Sabun, Laser-II, Mundial, Nissin, Norton, Olfa, PMC-Herskowitz, Prym-Dritz, Racing, Sapporo, Silverstar, Sprayway, Swifty, Towa, UK Alex, Wiss, Whiting-Davis, Zero-Max, Z-Laser and more.
The AmericasFerd. Schmetz Needle Corp.9960 NW 116th Way, Suite 3Medley, Florida 33178USATel: +1-305-8892080Website: www.schmetzus.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: Rolando Bohlemann, President SCHMETZ develops, produces and sells needles for industrial and household sewing machines. The machines for internal production are designed and produced in the company's own tool making and engineering division. The products are made of high quality metals that undergo meticulous material testing and are manufactured in a modern manufacturing process. The product and service spectrum of SCHMETZ covers a complete range of the individual requirements of over 47 sectors in the sewing and textile processing industry, as well as for workshops and the hobby sector. Placing the highest demands on the materials used, the processing techniques, and product quality, combined with the goal of developing tailored solutions for every application, are both the focus and the mission statement of the company. With the SCHMETZ Needle Compass, you will find the right industrial sewing machine needle for your sewing projects. Learn all about the topics of point selection, different needle geometries, or needle coatings in order to find the right way and bring your customer request to a success.