Merrow Superior Acquires Goldberg Supply Company
Merrow Superior LLC, a division of the Merrow Group, has purchased the Flushing, New York-based Goldberg Supply Company from Mr. Sanford Pahk and together will work to provide the highest quality service and products in the industry. There will be no interruption in supply, and in most cases, no change to pricing. Merrow Superior is investing in inventory and will shorten lead times and improve the ordering process over the next several months. As a result of the acquisition, Merrow Superior LLC is now the exclusive distributor of ORANGE NEEDLES allowing them to increase the already large line of products to service dealers and distributors of parts for the sewing industry.
- If you’re not familiar with our catalog of 80,000 parts and manufacturing tools, visit www.supsew.com for more information. Merrow Superior headquarters are located in Fall River, Massachusetts, with offices in Miami, Florida, and Los Angeles, California. Inventory of most Goldberg products will be managed in the Fall River and Los Angeles offices.
- The only thing existing customers of Merrow Superior will need to do is to add to their regular orders the Orange needles or other products they are currently buying from Goldberg Supply. Merrow Superior will take care of these orders.
- About Merrow
- Merrow Group Companies, established in 1838, is owned and operated by Owen and Charlie Merrow, 8th generation members of the Merrow family, with diversified manufacturing interests and headquarters on the six-acre Merrow campus in downtown Fall River, Massachusetts. Merrow’s major divisions are manufacturing, brands, medical, and wholesale parts & equipment.
- Merrow Manufacturing division is known for developing and building apparel, gear, and instrumented soft goods. In 2017 and 2018 Merrow was awarded manufacturer of the year in the State of Massachusetts, the 2018 MassINC Gateway City Innovation Award, the 2017 Constellation Supernova award for technology innovation, the 2019 Cornerstone Entrepreneur Award from Bristol Community College and is one of the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts. Most recently Merrow has been recognized by Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, and the states of Massachusetts, and Rhode Island for leadership and investment in the medical supply chain. Learn more at www.merrowmfg.com.
- Federico Mejia - Sales Director Merrow Superior: firstname.lastname@example.org Superior Customer Service - email@example.com